Supporting Communities Funding Service aims to inform Community Groups of the most up to date and relevant sources of funding available and to provide guidance on the overall fundraising process.
We provide a range of assistance - see the links below or contact Roisin Hamilton, Funding Officer, for more information.
Our Funding Service includes the following:
- Our Funding Enquiry Service enables groups to access information on a variety of funding sources for specific costs or projects. Please complete our Funding Enquiry form online to get started. If you prefer, you can download the form here and post it to us.
- Our Community Funding Bulletin which provides details of charitable trusts, foundations, statutory organisations and European Sources and their regular funding programmes.
- Regular Funding Clinics provide Community groups with one to one specialist funding support and guidance.
- A range of Funding Fact Sheets including 'Preparation for Fundraising' and 'Local Fundraising Ideas' and a series of specialist fact sheets providing information on accessing Business, Council, Trust and Lottery Support.
- Tailored Training Courses to address the needs of groups and individuals so that they can plan their fundraising strategy and achieve success from Funders, including 'Successful Fundraising' and our two-day course 'Let's Fundraise Successfully'.
Our Funding News aims to share good practice, highlight the impact made by Supporting Communities staff in helping community organisations bring projects into fruition and identify potential funding opportunities.