Community Planning offers a unique opportunity to realise better housing outcomes and promote wellbeing for people in Northern Ireland. Housing Rights and Supporting Communities, in collaboration with Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council, are pleased to invite you to attend a one day conference which will focus on how working together can meet housing challenges.
This conference will:
- Address the need for this work at a Programme for Government and wider policy level.
- Hear from local government, housing and other agencies about their experiences in this area.
- Look at practical examples of initiatives already embracing this opportunity.
Download the full programme
The NIHE is sponsoring a limited number of bursaries for community/resident groups. To register your interest please email email@example.com by the end of August.
Book Early Online:
Early bird discount for bookings made before 17 August.
Delegate rate: £99 early bird, £120 thereafter.
Community/resident group rate: £50
Group rates available. Email for more information.
Book online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend?
- Local Government
- Social housing providers
- Statutory agencies
- Community groups
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Louise O'Kane - Planner and Engagement Officer, Community places NI
- Elma Newberry - Assistant Director of Land & Regeneration, NIHE
- Karen Smyth - Head of Policy and Governance, NILGA
- Katie Kelly - Depute Chief Executive of Safer Communities East Ayrshire Council
- Lesley Baird - Chief Executive, Tenant Participation Advisory Service
- Lousie Warde Hunter - Deputy Secretary for Housing and Urban Regeneration, Department for Communities
- Martyn Evans - Chief Executive, Carnegie UK Trust