Community Planning offers a unique opportunity to realise better housing outcomes and promote wellbeing for people in Northern Ireland. Housing Rights and Supporting Communities, in collaboration with Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council, are pleased to invite you to attend a one day conference which will focus on how working together can meet housing challenges.
This conference will:
- Address the need for this work at a Programme for Government and wider policy level.
- Hear from local government, housing and other agencies about their experiences in this area.
- Look at practical examples of initiatives already embracing this opportunity.
Book Early Online:
Who should attend?
- Local Government
- Social housing providers
- Statutory agencies
- Community groups
Confirmed speakers include:
- Martyn Evans - Chief Executive, Carnegie UK Trust
- Karen Smyth - Head of Policy and Governance, NILGA