Join Prof. Paddy Gray and Supporting Communities as we present a conference marking the final year of the Housing Management Degree at Ulster University.
A Conference and Reunion in One!
In the morning, a half-day conference on "The Future of Housing Post-Brexit" will feature speakers from across Ireland North and South as well as further afield. We will look at the new challenges facing housing professionals in changing times.
In the evening, there will be a drinks reception from 6pm and celebration dinner marking the success of the past 30 Years of the Housing Management degree. Come catch up with friends and colleagues!
Who Should Come?
The conference event will be of interest to:
- Housing Professionals
- Housing Providers
- Social Enterprises
- Voluntary & Community Sector
The evening celebration dinner will appeal to past Ulster University Housing Management Graduates as we look back on 30 Years of Housing!
Speakers and Agenda
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Clarke Bailey, CEO, Housing Executive
- Aideen Hayden, Chair of Threshold Housing Agency
- Michael McDonnell, CEO, Choice
- Paul Armstrong, Deputy CEO, NIFHA
- Eileen Patterson, Director of Communities, Radius Housing
- Paula Quigley, CEO, Groundwork NI
- Nicola McCrudden, Director, CIH NI & ROI
- John O'Connor, CEO, Housing Agency
- Colm McDaid, CEO, Supporting Communities
Book Your Tickets
You can choose to attend the morning conference, the evening event, or both!
If you are an organisation interested in booking a table (for up to 10 people) for the evening event, please get in touch directly to make the arrangements - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Both the conference and the dinner event will be held at the Park Avenue Hotel in Belfast. We've block booked some rooms for our out of town guests at special rates (£80 single and £100 double room) so be sure to mention "30 Years of Housing" if you book a room at the Park Avenue.