Supporting Communities and Housing Rights are delighted to join together for this essential one-day conference examining the practical responses to the challenges of welfare reform.
There will be a focus on equipping staff and empowering tenants through digital and financial inclusion with a wide range of speakers from the UK and Ireland and practical workshops.
The conference will be split into 3 main areas.
- Addressing financial exclusion
- Promoting digital inclusion
- Supporting tenant empowerment
Confirmed to speak so far:
- Douglas White - Carnegie UK trust
- Paul Kelly - Community Gateway England
- Melanie Lavin - 1625 Independent People
This event will be particularly important for all those involved in social housing as well as advice agencies and local government. Social housing tenants and residents groups are particularly welcome to attend.
Who Should Attend
• Social Housing providers
• Residents groups
• Consumer groups
• Advice agencies
• Community workers
• Local Government
Early Bird Discount
10% off all bookings made before 7 April
- Delegate £90 (£100 after 7 April)
- Tenant £45 (50 after 7 April)
Group rates are avialable. Email email@example.com for information.