"People coming together to explore what good food is, how to access it locally, and how cooking and sharing experiences can make a difference in the community."
Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council is delighted to offer free training to those interested in looking at the role of food in their organisation, community or area.
Through the training you will:
- Learn more about setting up a cooking club in your area
- Explore how to engage people in accessing healthy, affordable food communally, socially and safely
- Help people in your area enhance health and well being
- Promote sharing of skills and expertise within your area
- Address food poverty and social isolation through communal learning and sharing
The event runs from 10am to 4pm on 16th and 17th of May. A light lunch and refreshments and a full 40-page toolkit provided. Places are restricted to two people per organisation or group.
For more information on the Free Community Cooking Club Training , contact Leah Glass on Tel: 028 2766 0257 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event was developed by Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council and Mid and East Antrim Borough Council with funding from the Public Health Agency.