Supporting Communities Funding Service aims to inform Community Groups of the most up to date and relevant sources of funding available and to provide guidance on the overall fundraising process.
For funding support, please fill in our Funding Enquiry Form online.
Our Funding Service includes the following:
- Our Community Funding Bulletin which provides details of charitable trusts, foundations, statutory organisations and European Sources and their regular funding programmes.
- Online Funding News - follow us on social media or check in with our stream of the latest funding opportunities online
- Regular Funding Clinics provide Community groups with one to one specialist funding support and guidance.
- A range of Funding Fact Sheets including specialist fact sheets providing information on accessing Council, Trust and Lottery Support.
- Tailored Training Courses address the needs of groups and individuals so that they can plan their fundraising strategy and achieve success from Funders.
Our Publications aim to share good practice, highlight the impact made by Supporting Communities staff in helping community organisations bring projects into fruition and identify potential funding opportunities