Giving groups a quick and easy way to get small National Lottery grants of between £300 and £10,000.
Area - Northern Ireland
Suitable for - Voluntary or community organisations, Public sector organisations
Funding size - £300 to £10,000
Application deadline – Ongoing
Who is eligible?
- All voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations are eligible to apply.
- Funding is available between £300 and £10,000 for projects lasting up to 12 months.
- Awards for All is an open programme, which means there are no closing dates for applications.
- Applications from groups who have received an Awards for All grant within the last 2 years will be lower priority.
We want all the projects we fund to embrace the three key themes of:
- People-led – This means the people you’ll be working with will be meaningfully involved in the development, design and delivery of your project. Have you spoken to people in your local community about what they need and what’s important to them? Have you listened to what they've said & used it to develop your project
- Strengths-based – We’d like to support people and communities to build on the knowledge, skills and experience they already have to make the changes they want. What is working well in your community? How will your project help to build on these successes and make the most of the resources the community already has?
For more information or to apply - https://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/funding/programmes/awards-for-all-northern-ireland#section-3