The LCDI (Limavady Community Development Initiative) Small Grant for Volunteering Programme is a grant programme designed to encourage and support volunteering by funding a wide range of volunteer-involving projects within voluntary and community groups. Grants of £200 up to £1200 are available.
To be eligible for grant assistance (minimum award £200 – maximum award £1,200) organisations must not have an annual income exceeding £100,000 per year.
Note: These grants are only eligible for expenditure incurred from the date of award until 31 March 2018. Also, any group who applied in November 2017 does not need to re-apply!
What can be funded?
The 2018/2019 grants are being limited to £1,200 and can only be used for the following:
- Volunteer Recognition Event / Thank-You Event (Subsistence)
- PPE (Protective Clothing)
- Training – the Volunteer Centres are the ideal choice to do the training through and they will help you through all stages from choice of training, to getting the correct paperwork for your small grant
To be eligible for funding, organisations must demonstrate how their proposal delivers on at least two of the programme outcomes set out below.
- Objective 1 – Increase Volunteer activity by groups under-represented in the volunteering population, including people not in paid work.
- Objective 2 – Innovation – Increasing Diversity and Numbers
- Objective 3 – Increase in numbers of new Volunteers
- Objective 4 – Benefit to your local community
How to apply
The application form (link below) should be completed and emailed along with supporting documents (constitution; volunteer policy; bank statement; accounts/income & expenditure) to email@example.com.
12 noon Monday 3rd September 2018
If you require any further information, please contact Johnny McShane, Small Grants Manager:
LCDI, 24d Benevenagh Drive, Limavady BT49 0AQ
Tel: 028 777 65438
Mob: 07834 150401