At present, the Trust considers grants twice in the year and should be received on or before the 30th April or 30th November. Applications will only be consider after these deadlines twice a year.
The main objects of the Victoria Homes Trust are:
· To help and educate young people of both sexes under the age of 21
· To develop their physical, mental, spiritual and moral capacities so that they grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society and that their conditions of life may be improved
· To assist in the training of young people to enable them to maintain themselves at the termination of their education and training
· To assist other non-statutory bodies in carrying out any of the above objects
The needs of young people are many and the Trust does not wish to overly restrict the scope of applications received by it, however, projects addressing the following needs of children and young persons are particularly welcome:
· Alcohol and drugs abuse
· Counselling for those in need of guidance, advice and support
The amount of grant available is variable. For guidance it should be noted that the majority of grants are in the range of £500 to £2,500. When applying please remember that the approximate grant total per annum for all projects is £50,000/£60,000.
The Trust assists projects within Northern Ireland only. It is not recommended to apply if you have been successful in receiving a grant within two years
For more information and to apply please visit https://www.victoriahomestrust.com/